Juice. In a little bit I am going to switch to formula because he tends to chew the tip more too. That's how I "weaned" Daniel from the bottle and it went pretty smoothly.
yay I can leave comments now!!! You said on my blog that you watched an epidural video in your class, what class was it? And Yes I'm delivering at St. john's. We're only taking one more class called Taking care of a newborn and for some reason I don't think they're gonna show that video during that class....
4 comments:
That picture is the sweetest!!
Juice. In a little bit I am going to switch to formula because he tends to chew the tip more too. That's how I "weaned" Daniel from the bottle and it went pretty smoothly.
omg, so cute!!
yay I can leave comments now!!! You said on my blog that you watched an epidural video in your class, what class was it? And Yes I'm delivering at St. john's. We're only taking one more class called Taking care of a newborn and for some reason I don't think they're gonna show that video during that class....
Post a Comment